Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, June 2, 2008 8:20 PM
Forever
Hello people. I've been so busy and blog these days. Holidays are so boring don't you think so? Maybe because you have alot of plans in mind or nothing at all. Anyway,let's summarise my day today. Woke up early and did my housechores then off to meet Dear (: At least it's not so boring,right? Enjoyed myself with the breeze and the sightings. Not that peaceful but cool enough,though. I was out and didn't informed my parents about going out so unfortunately,Dad came home just like that when he's suppose to be working ;o Thanks to Bro who covered up for me saying I went to lunch with some buddies at TT. Finally, I see some usefulness in you XD & I was lucky to have a Dad who doesn't like to question much compared to Mum. Hmph. Currently,I'm multi tasking watching soccer and blogging. Well...the match is like very thrilling and nail biting to watch. Dad's being dramatic ; he ran away when it comes to penalties. LOL. Nothing much to say. The Uzbeks are pathetic man. FYI, Avramovic is not concerned of Uzbeks physical and natural big bodies. The quality of the football is the most important (; Okay, I know I'm like macam paham. Hahaha! Shan't talk about it any further. Tsk. This is the second week of holidays. Fast,ey? Planning to complete all my assignments by this week ; latest is next week. Movies and outings with Dear all had to squeeze in between these two weeks. Bad thing is,most councillors going pokkai. Like WTH. Okay ah,but giving Nathaniel a waffle treat wasn't a big thing,alright. He's hungry and so do I. What more we waiting for? Get out breakfast before the training workshop at NAP. Back to where it was,yeah. I've been spending lesser time with my guitar and my skills starts to rust. Won't say much. Watching Chocolate right after prison break. I wish I could ton with gfs one day. Okay no,it's very influencing. Aiin is a good girl :D Shadow Of The Day : Have you give your thanks to Allah today? Love,ABJ |