Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, June 1, 2008 9:17 PM
I Miss You
Hello peepsies. What a long day I had since yesterday. Yesterday [31 May 2008] Woke up at 0630HRS and met up with our chong,OCJ with some other 8-10 people outside Breadtalk. We're suppose to reach Ngee Ann Poly at 0900 but apparently,Beavy's late;again. Hahaha! & OCJ's like 'WHY YOU SO LATE?!' then everyone's like staring at him talking at the top of his voice. Jeremy also ah *ehem* But as for Jeremy,seriously,he has been talking non-stop and hit it off very early already. Everyone's pissed later part of the afternoon. Haha! Okay,we had this training at lecture theatre(LT) there about fund raising. We'll be washing cars at outside NIE. But before all this planning,sad to say I was the youngest in group B1. Very huge difference. I was the only fifteen and the rest were between 18-20? But I'm quite happy to say I looked like seventeen because other people out there have been giving wild guesses that I'm aged eighteen/seventeen. LOL. All 18 of us wore polo tee,skinnies/jeans and sneakers all of us really looked like one of the poly students (: Lalala~ We ended around 1345HRS and took the bus to Jurong East(?) where we though there's Jurong Point. Actually it's the place where Atikah & I went to have breakfast at McD's while our jrs were busy doing flad day :P Okay,so the 10 of us went to KFC while the other 8 went home. Seriously,we're like hungry ghosts. Sunday [1 June 2008] Went to cuzzie's kenduri behind Dear's block. Thought we could meet but he went out with his family ): I was bored so I sat there like gundu for like one hour just eating desserts. Then off to Giant to buy foodstuffs that ran out in the kitchen at home. Wee~ Dad got this $100 voucher so he said bro & I can take anything we want :D Blablabla, spent over $163 then went home. Watched some TV and had my dinner. Like ass! Feels like basi so I just continued eating but God knows how it'll turn out later before I go to bed. In fact, i'm having like side effects of foodpoisoning;again. Like WTF. Okay,this is my weekend. Not so boring because I spent time with family. & Countdown before my parents going for Umrah is 4 days :/ Shadow Of The Day : Tired. IMY Dear ): Love,ABJ |