¿Hola la gente, cómo es usted? Right,go check it out yourself.
Okay,I'm so missing my parents right now ):
Just a moment ago, Dad called home!
But sad to say, it's only a short one because bills acts like ass these days.
I miss Dad's voice and everything. I listened to what he has to say. Every single word of it.
& It's still ringing in my head.
Questions of well-being were asked. I said everything was good.
Just that Wak doesn't want to use the money I gave her to buy things that are needed for cooking.
She's just too kind.
Dad says we'll repay them after they're back from Umrah. So it's okay (:
Nobody in this world can ever have such an aunt. & It's not only her I owned.
There 12 other sisters & brothers Dad has - just like her.
I'm just thankful I had aunts like this. Not many aunts are caring about their siblings and neices/nephews nowadays.
The innocent can never last,you see. & I can say that these are the people that has been the most caring and are the bunch of people who gains alot of respect in their life.
& They would be the last batch of people who I see in my eyes which I'd classify as the most vulnerable human being I've owned as aunts & uncles in this life.
Sounds like I'm bragging but it's truth that others might've not felt. Hence, it's not wrong for you to feel less appreciative of what I'm saying.
the very least,respect my point of view.
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence.
I thought of calling Mum to ask how is she doing but it's only around 9am soon to 10am. Dad says she went somewhere else and haven't return.
Was wondering if she's gone for shopping so soon but I doubt so. Must've went for other visitations.
Curious? Well,the ladies and men sleep in different rooms. Maybe I've got the answer as to why but just trying to play safe here.
Hurhur :P
Maybe I'll wake up like 2am in the morning to call her. She'd be having her shopping time,I guess :P
I'll hope she'll buy something nice for me *smiles widely*
Shadow Of The Day : & Just throw away the life I had,but I won't let it die.
Love,ABJ