MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, June 8, 2008 10:12 AM
Pocket Of Sunshine
Darn. It's only1013hrs and I wanted to blog so early in the morning already.
No life lah katekan. Hurhur ):

We're all going to get a new haircut together-gether.
Nazme's unsure whether he can make it because he might be going out with his family. (It's Sunday,you mofo!)
Nazme's currently under confirmation. Gee.
Amirul's mother haven't got her pay so Amirul can't go for a haircut hence making him unable to come.
I mean,what's so difficult? We can simply spare him 2obucks to go for a haircut and lunch.
Cakap brudders for life kan. Amirul's such a wet blanket.
Grrrrr. Kidding,eh kidding,eh.
As for Farah, she's always free. Next thing you know is, she might be somewhere near you.
Maybe I'm pooling with her if I've got plenty of time.
Okay, I guess not.
It'll be better to stay at home and help Wak cook. Twist-

Yeah,we've had our ups & downs but we always get em' worked out.

Dear's already gone for Changi in the early morning just now, I suppose.
Okay,so last night I was being plain childish for not understanding his situation.
But somehow after making some quick flashback, afterall, I don't think it's fair because he always didn't throw tantrums day before I went away for camp/long journeys.
In fact, what's more unfair was he didn't make a fuss (like me) when I'm going away for days whereas I kick up a big one when he's only going for a day.
Diao,right? I know.


(9:11 PM) ABJ / rapid hope:
i just don want dear go actualli. i dunno why.
(9:11 PM) ABJ / rapid hope:
but i think it's selfish. so i let this past.
(9:11 PM) ABJ / rapid hope:
i'm sorry dear.
(9:11 PM) ║♪Múһšіп½║IImpri:
nvm dear u r nt childish
(9:11 PM)
║♪Múһšіп½║IImpri:
this wad they call love dear


& The reason he didn't make cockups before I leave for no good... was because


(9:12 PM) ║♪Múһšіп½║IImpri:
coz i want dear enjoy urself dear
(9:12 PM) ║♪Múһšіп½║IImpri:
i dn wan to stop u


Tell me,how super duper selfish I am? Woot! I owe you big, Dear.

All I do is wind up missing you.

Mum & Dad didn't message/call me for the past two days already.
I miss them but I suppose this is the period whereby they're at the busiest point of the moment in Madinah
Later, I'll have to wait as there'll be periods whereby they're at the busiest point at the time in Makkah (Unsure of the spelling but this is the malay one I guess :P) .

Okay,let's just hope I manage to slog this day very wisely with useful activities.
I've got 91bucks which is not much, actually.
But I can spend on something? I wanna get a new bag! :@

Shadow Of The Day : Whut?


Love,ABJ