My New Haircut :/Monday blues.
Woke up at 0900hrs and dashed across the room to iron my uniform.
Had a quick shower and by 1000hrs, I was on the way to school to have the meeting.
Not many were there ; Jeremy,Fabian,Zhen Yi, Faris & I. Felicia? She came for a while and then went back home to sleep! Rawr,Felicia,Rawr! XD
We came to school to plan about some NDP stuff. Tsk, I'm not the head of Programme but Logistics! *jumps around*
& OCJ is under me. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Okay,so Mr Soong was there as well but he came late,kind of.
Meanwhile waiting, Fabian wanted me to take the monopoly board out.
Played with Faris and Jeremy while Zhen Yi surfed the net.
We were screaming our heads off because Jeremy bought almost every house and station.
Curses.
Here comes the second one, me! Okay,yes I was the taitai but Jeremy was the top player.
We were playing halfway then Mr Soon entered the room. Hmph.
Planned for like 2 hours then stayed back for a while until 1310? Seriously, the planning was very long winded. I'm worried about my studies.
But the fun part is, I'll be going shopping with Mr Soong to find the items. LMAO.
I bet it's going to be hell alot of fun.
Super hungry so we went to KFC without Faris because he wanted to go home.
Ate and took the train with Fabian.
Upon reaching a distant from Fabian's house, we crossed this traffic junction full of trucks and lorries.
In fact, both our parents reminded us not to cross but Fabian can't walk down the stairs at the over head bridge so we walked using the heavy traffic.
My strong heart nearly quit while crossing. Damn.
Walked another few metres and off on our seperate ways. Fabian went home while I went to the a salon to get my hair cut. Yay.
Eh ,it looks so much better compared to my previous one.
I admit I look cute in this China doll hairstyle. Haha! (Alif, I'm cute cuter,you're not) :P
Her life was a knotted tapestry of pain.
Currently so called not chatting to dear.
I got scolded ):
That is , for good lah. I took words to be something I can improve on.
Therefore, sadness might overtake me but not for long,baby.
Hurhur (:
Sorry, my english quite haprak today. I'm just tired ):
Love,ABJ .