MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 8:19 PM
Moment Of Truth
Hello people :D

I'm super tired right now.

As you know, I'm having tuition which starts at 1730hrs. I decided to meet dear before tuition.
Yes, we have the whole world to ourselves and I'm very happy although I was quiet (as usual) and we faced time constraint.
Oh, & Dear,I felt your heartbeat and it's super fast.
However, I'm being an ass by coming for tuition late on purpose. So Dear sent me off for tuition :D
Hence, I arrived tuition place at 1800hrs with two messages from iJan upon wanting a reply.
So Mr Max voice boomed as I was entering the room.
'Good morning,Aiin! So early ah today. What happend?'
'Overslept.'
'Okay,hahahaha'

Tuition wasn't that bad today. There weren't many questions on circles because iJan & I were asking Mr Soh's question on purpose to distract Mr Max from asking us to do more questions on circles.
Jackass(es) for the day :D

Then we headed to Causeway Point and went to Popular to check out some stuff.
Before that, I told iJan Zul should be working at that point of time so we went into LJS and pretended to be the customers.
Right, we're just disturbing him and he's like giving ' you no life ah' face.
& We're off for Popular. Not for long but just less than 20 minutes,
we're on our way to Cold Storage for bubble tea!
Wanted to roam around but we were feeling tired so I went home via train.

Here I am now posting this entry. Alright, I want to have fun chatting with Dear.

Tomorrow's my day out with Dear as well. Gonna spend time by watching movies.
Say, Kung fu Panda or Congkak is better?
*points at dear* He wants to watch KFP! Not me. I prefer Congkak,okazeh :D

Love,ABJ