
Hello people :D
What a long day I had. & It was hell a lot of fun time spent ; with DEAR!
Started of with my alarm clock ringing. I woke up and it was 0900hrs. As the weather was very sensual to sleep in, I change the alarm one hour later.
It was 1000hrs and I dragged myself to switch on the computer to check Dear out.
He was offline. Correct, he was still sleeping.
Hurhur XD
I then had my shower and BRANCH while watching MTV Amplified. Then I went back online to check and waited for Dear.
This time, planning where to meet and the time to go out wasn't an issue. Hooray!
Met Dear at the MRT station at 1230hrs ; slightly late but in the nick of time.
Topped up my card value and went to Woodlands.
We were kind of rushing. Okay not we ; Dear lenggang lenggok-ed while I was walking like a swordfish. Huh?
Saw NAD & Aisha. HIIIIIII,babe! :D
Okay, Dear & I looked up at the screen to search for showtimes while queing up.
Kung fu Panda-1335hrs :o:o:o:o:o:o
Set, we watched that movie instead of Congkak. Tsk,sorry Haziq, I never met up with Opah. I'm kind of scared actually *smiles widely*
Kung fu Panda has it's first release at Causeway Point today so the theatre was filled with people except for the first front row -.-
Basically, it's a full house lah. Diao.
The movie was not that bad afterall. I'd give a 3.5 out of 5 ? What I liked best was the storylines and the humour but it lacks of entertainment.
In the first place, I was thinking Po(?) was in a situation like Shafiq's who's constantly being turned upside down with discouragement but one who doesn't give up.
Serious, if you were to see how Shafiq is being treated in school, it's almost the same as Po.
But the good thing is, Po was the dragon warrior. & Shafiq is now part of the member in NA already. LMAO.
After the movie, wander elsewhere and again, the world was ours.
Hurhur (:
Again, I was quiet but the surrounding wasn't this time. Filled with kids' screamings and shoutings.
Not much of a thing done. The sightseeing was abstractive,not. But Dear was staring as if it's an awe? & There's no breeze.
LOL.
Went back home around 1735hrs? Had my shower and here I am posting this blog.
Tsk, I think someone needs a recognition in detail so he/she is able to differentiate who is Kanye and Chris.
Ooh, I love the 'specs' but she looks like idiot wearing it. Okay, I'm evil.
If Mr Soh were to see this, he'd say
'AH,We don't need another idiot in the class at Causeway Point.
Love,ABJ