Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:20 PM
Billie Jean
Good afternoon people (: I'm so bored to tears right now. Dear went back to his kampung. [Haziq,meet opah ke per.] Hmm, it's been a long time since I went back unlike Dear. Well, not actively but dominantly I can say. Speaking of kampung, I miss the air, I miss the surrounding but not the kecohness of the villagers. That one, really I cannot tahan so usually if I'm there, I'll be accompanying Tok Samad watching TV or either eating cockles with kicap. ahhhh~ Heavenly. & The smell of goat's poo is like normal to me. Maybe nicer than the SembCorp truck. LMAO! Okay, ain't being a jigg here. But really, the smell and everything is something I can take it as though I'm born there. & The fruits which we plucked from tress. God, it's amazing. It's been years since we had a so called family gathering. Like my family and Sofia's family and alot others gathered together fanning the satays and fish in banana leaves, I miss those times. Though we're second cousins we're closer than ever (: Then we played poker, huh? Okay, I remembered. But not that fresh because apprarently, almost everyone of us is being smacked and hit by one strong kid and is the youngest among all. *winks to sofia* LOL. Sorry, I went side track. Well, I've still not finish my homework yet! Not surprising becase all of us were actually still in the holiday mood although we're bored like crazy at home. My plans later is to finish my Math TYS as I'll be passing to iJan tomorrow since I can't come to school this Monday to submit it. Then, I'll be going to Causeway Point to go shopping with my aunt for tomorrow's wedding buffet. Oh, hopefully I can get a brown blouse or something. Wee~ Next thing is, Mum & Dad will be back from Umrah this coming Monday. No news of the touchdown but I'll hope I can pick them up from the airport or something. Mum, have you bought something nice for meeeeee ? :P Love,ABJ |