Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:43 PM
Build To Last
Yesterday was Caramel Frappe, today was Double Chocolate Frappe. Hello people. What a tiring day for me.
Met up with iJan at 1230hrs and we're off for the wedding buffet invited by the sweet Ohs'. iJan & I were like the last few to arrive and the rest kept ringing us =.='' Reached there around 1245hrs? First thing I grabbed was the fruit punch. Thirsty,okay. Ate some light food and take pictures with the rest and the Ohs'. Then came the tea drinking ceremony for them. There weren't many people but they are holding another dinner buffet at a hotel which Mrs Kok is attending =.='' No fair. Another group photo session this time with a professional photographer. Not the typical handphone-graphers. Hurhur :P Then we were chatting and laughing with the bride & groooooooooom oh so sweet. So the topic was Physics exam paper settings and who'll be the next Physics teacher for us. I was so fucking happy okay. Probably Mr Lim won't be teaching us anymore. Yesssssssssssssssah! \m/ Yada, everyone was happy like fuck.
*I'll post up those pictures once I've received them,alright (:
Dear Mr & Mrs Oh, Thank you for inviting us to your wedding tea ceremony. Please, EOY paper, set easy-easy ones,okay? :P If we got a higher ditinction result, do as you just promised us earlier. *smiles widely* & The to the most sweetest teacher-couple in school, may you live ripe old age and live in marital bliss (: Gee, I sound like giving a CNY wish :/ && Thank you for the red packet :D :D :D
The twelve/ten of us then left the place and went to Causeway Point to slack around since there's summer sale. Went to Mc D to get drinks first and off then wandering elsewhere. Since today's father's day, iJan & I decided to buy something for our Dads. She bought a frame while I bought something small but expensive - it's worth it since it's for my greatest Dad. Bought military-like chains for him to hang somewhere in his office. Dad likes stuffs like these I wonder why. I thought of buying Sylvester Stallone or a Soldier-like figurine but it's way more than 100 bucks ): But anyway, I'll save some money to buy those figurines for Dad I promise :D By the way, we were at Action City store and we were like making alot of noise especially Ah Fen laughing away. & There's this mini candy jar which you had to use your thumb and middle finger to open it - it electrocutes you,alright! I was holding my double chocolate frappe and I wanted to try opening it. Nazme was holding the mini jar for me to open. I was centimetres away from the bloody damn thing and I turned the challenge down so iJan act tough want to become a heroine, she touched it and she got electocuted. The mini jar fell onto the floor and the sweets inside were scattered around. Then everyone in the shop stared at the 3 of us. Anyway, it's super funny. Many stupid things we did - shan't continue, we spent a very long time there therefore many many many things happend.
The group then went out and waitied for XiaoGo & HuanGe. Okay, I was laughing all the way whenever I see HuanHuan =.='' Right, iJan then accompanied me to stores to find a blouse. We left the rest of the group behind because they went to some Chinese store selling Chinese CD's. Diao! First to John Little > Bossini > Giordano > Metro > Hang Ten I bought two tank tops. Gaaaaaaaa. Beach stuff, so yeah. Again, we went to Mc D because iJan was hungry so I accompanied her to get her takeaways. iJan was like so called malu-malu because guess who served her. It's Hasif. LMAO. Then both malu-malu *smacks head* Yes shy as a pure cute cat but no feelings lah. Tsk. iJan got someone else which she don't want to tell me. Damn, so much for a friend huh. Right, then we left on our seperate ways. I took the train whereas Nazme and herself went to the interchange to board the bus.
Here I am posting this entry. I didn't want to have a shower just yet because I planned to do the housechores and get the home sweet like home since Mum & Dad will be back from pilgrims tomorrow !!! LMAO. Okay done, I'm hungry. Byebye (:
P/s : I miss you, Dear. Wonder where are you and what you're doing now ):
Love,ABJ
|