MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, June 16, 2008 10:24 AM
Warning : Reader's Discretion Is Advised.
Morning people.

What a night I had last night.
I tried going to sleep and my stomach feels weird and kind of prickling kinda feeling.
I listened to some music and tried increasing the volume so that I might get distracted and forget the pain.
Then, it became worse than I thought it would be.
I felt like sea sick. You know that kayaking kinda feeling when you're under the sun for like 10 hours?
I felt what I had felt before.
So I rushed to the toilet and gave everything out.
Maaaaaaaan, it was like Tom Yam soup seriously! Everyone was asleep so I tried my best to let it out quietly.
Luckily I didn't feel the taste of it. Maybe a little but thanks to my mucus who blocked it.
Damnnnnnnnnn.
Okay, then I wanted to put some medicated oil which was in the kitchen.
I was afraid to go out since everything outside was pitched black so I took CounterPain (which relieves muscle ache and joint sores! )
What luck I have. But nevermind, after all that vomitting, I used up my stomach muscles? :P
Watched some TV and went back to sleep.
Thank God I'm okay.


Love,ABJ