MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, June 16, 2008 11:57 PM
Homecoming
4 minutes to midnight.

I can't sleep. I felt like yesterday's pain came back before I sleep.
Now I feel like vomitting again. Damn.
Oh yeah, the reason I vomitted was because of indigestion due to the meat I ate or something.
Today, I ate meat too but I lessen the amount because I'm afraid hell will fetch me tonight like it just did.
Anyway , Mum & Dad were back from Umrah!
Hmm, not much of a clothing bought but chocolatesss & dates.
Many many many types of dates dipped in chocolate, stuffed with almonds etc.
They were awesome.
& Dad bought me a dozen of dentyne chewing gums all for myself.
Will share with some of you guys when school reopens (:
Perhaps, those dates from the holy land as well. Great? Gyeahhhhh.
I fell asleep while watching spongebob on nickelodeon then Bro woke me up asking me to go down and help out to carry things back home since Mum & Dad were on their way.
As soon as we reached home, Wak came to help out as well and she cried.
It's very touching. LMAO!
What a moment...

The one who's so so fly.

I wonder how is Dear doing without me going online the whole day.
I hope he's fine & and not getting into some mischevious things or being naughty.
Dear's probably going out tomorrow and with who is all I wonder.
Just don't forget the world & I when you're reading this, okay Dear?
Love you loads and I'm missing you ):
Many hugs & kisses, hunney!

Okay, that's it for today's post. I'm tireddd and my stomache's like churning rubbish inside.

P/s : I'll post some pictures of the holy land once I upload it into my computer. Damn, I should've gone with them >.<


Love, ABJ