MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, June 21, 2008 4:30 PM
A Little Piece Of Heaven
Hello people.
What a Saturday!

Woke up at 0615hrs and had my shower. Went to Causeway Point and met the rest before going to NP.
Bought some breakfast and waited for the rest.
OCJ came late today. He injured his hand and was feeling ery lethargic. We all can see his tiredness.
Poor OCJ. He didn't even talk or smile the whole day :/

On the way there, after changing trains at Jurong East, there were plenty of foreign workers.
As the train was fully packed, I can't reach out on those poles so I grabbed onto Fabian's bag.
Actually, I am able to get a good grpi on the pole but because of this one Bangla, I felt uncomfortable so I switched places with Fabian.
I was feeling sleepy so I was being less vigilant and not putting full lookouts on my bag.
Blablabla, as soon as I wanted to take out my wallet, I realized both the zips of my bag are being unzipped.
I was lucky because if I were not to alight at Clementi, I would've lost my valuebles.
Like my life would be very damn suey if something went missing because there's my IC,POSB card and Ezlink in my wallet. Seperately, there's a fifty dollar note in my bag. My handphone. My MP4. My house keys.
KNNCCB nyer Bangla. I swore I'd punch your mofo balls if I caught you getting yours hands on my back.
Fcuk, I swear.

We reached NP 1 hour early so we went and sit at the cafe which got a Cheerios mart. Bought newspaper to kill time ini the LT in case if there's intervals in between.
Azri was like asking whether Ben&Jerry halal or not. I was like =.=''
It's not certified then to play safe, better not. LOL, we were getting the vibes so we blurt gelatin at the same time.
Okay yeah, today's training was held at LT45 which was further off compared to LT26.
This time it was much more hilly and we're tired going up the hill with the scorching Sun above our heads with jeans and stupid dri-fit shirt.
Wasted some time after scnning our IC's/EZlinks outside the LT then we went in.
As usual, I'd sit there like one idiot. I'm the only one from WRS in B1 and I was the youngest.
Boohoo ):

So, I read the newspaper I bought earlier...

When it comes to Mr Raymond Huang's talk, we were laughing as if it was a comedy show.
The way he talks is something that is serious yet you can still laugh.
Especially on the roleplay and him forgetting to bring his Chaoyang.

We ended at 1230hrs today so I suggested to the rest why not we go to LJS and eat or something since it's always KFC/McD.
Very sian, you know =.=''
Took 174(I think) and sat there for 1 hour. OCJ & I were sleeping at the back of the bus with my headphones while the rest were making alot of noise.
Went to Jurong Point's LJS. Ate then straightaway went home with OCJ,Evon and Fabian.
Well...on the way home, we're like the noisiest in the train. Okay, not me.
I was standing one side with Fabian feeling fucking pissed.
Catwoman kept on talking since morning and he's like talking as if it's no one business.

Took a shower, went online for a while and currently blogging.

I miss Dear laaaaaaaah! ):


Love,ABJ