MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:26 PM
Finger Eleven


Just Finished Bleeding, More To Ooze.

Hello people.
I was struck my sueyness last night while dressing myself up for dinner.

My finger skided on the metal piece of my belt which was quite sharp so...yeah it bled profusely till now.
Going to the doctor's in the evening to get it stitched or something.

I went to school today.
It was a last minute call and last night both Mum & Dad were reprimanding me.
Then I can't sleep so I listened to the radio until I fell asleep.
Well, I was not the only one. Fabian quarelled with his father over this issue too.
Today, both of us gave the unhappy face but we managed to stay on the bright side.

Reached damn early at 0815hrs. Yesterday was super late.
CB.
Anyway, I was feeling hungry so I kept complaining and whining of hunger.
In the end, Bev, Jeremy, Hazmie, Faris , Fauzi, Fabian & I went to the coffeeshop and have our breakfast.
Everyone except Fabian, Bev & Faris didn't eat. Talked over breakfast and blablabla...
Went mamak shop while the rest went back to school to buy for them something to much during the meeting.
Well, I didn't do anything much because I submitted the proposal. So Fabian,Fauzi & I did some markings on the quadrangle to mark the formation of the parade.
Luckily it wasn't that hot today.
Played Uno Stacko and slacked playing solitaire and everything... then I went off for home.
Should've brought my PSP along so I can AD HOC with Faris.
Damn.

Okay, I've got nothing much to say. I'm tired & currently chatting to dearest Dear (:



Love,ABJ