Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 27, 2008 10:50 PM
Caught Up
Ahhhhhhhhh. Hello people. What a damn tiring day I had. Woke up at 0515hrs, showered and did my last minute timetable. Today's SJAB Day so... yeah. If only NCC weren't in the SYFOC, they'd join us like every other year. We're going solo this time & please, NDP stuff, it's giving me more headache. Damn. But anyway, I was kind of late. Blablabla, won't wish to elaborate. Had reading period in the early morning. & I gave Mr Soh my Donation Card. Like damn pathetic ; first collection,$0. second collection $4. That one also I use my own money. With the SJAB Walkathon card $0 summore, jialat. I need a minimum collection of $36 =.='' Walande! Okay, stop with the Singlish. After that 3-6 & 3-7 proceeded for Humanities lesson. This time, as you know my Geography teacher wasn't Mr Kheng anymore, it was a new one of course ; Mdm In addition of information, she's the second NCC maam. Not bad. Not bad. Anyway, she looks like Mdm Ng or Ms Sim :/ Serious. I didn't eat during recess except drinking a cup of Milo and chatting with Adabayor with some others. You know, this time we really bitch about that God damn it SS teacher. Then Adabayor was like aggreeing with our feedbacks of her lesson. Ah, okay private stuff. Need not know. MUAHAHAHAHA :P ---------------- Moving on, we had POA/D/F/A lessons for 3 periods. Then we heard Mr Siva was coming to do a spot check in our class so those who had handphones stuffed their things in a black plastic trash bag and hide it behind the shelf. LOL, the kecohness was something. Really, something. & That is hectic. Hahahaha! Didn't do much except copy things on the board. Last lesson was Chemistry. Obviously boring. I fell asleep. After school, had training at 1430hrs as usual but before that I thought I could have my lunch at KFC or something. But sad to say, I'm a busy person. LMAO. Had to meet Mr Soong and Mr Tan for NDP stuff. Seriously, I say like CB can? So many things to re-do. & We had some misunderstandings with one UG group. So sian. Small problem make it into center of attraction. Nevermind. It just blows my top everytime I come to think about it. Anyway, the meeting ended at 1430hrs and missed first parade. Without break, went for training. First Aid was something that impressed all of us as one. So...today's training, I'm quite happy with it :D Looking forward for more improvements, okazeh! I'm like super tired after back from AMK for dinner at RamenTen with my family. The Sobaaaaaaaaaaaaa, was holy dskjo;adh nice. LOL. Still feel and got the mood to blog,though but not that appropriate as in speaking good language. Now I'm seriously tired. Just waiting for Dear to go online though it's early eleven. Hmm, I miss him. Know? 'Cause I didn't get to communicate and find how things are going for him. My flu is acting up again. My headache is becoming more painful. My cough is becoming more irritating. & Anwar, sorry you contracted my flu but too bad. Haha! Love,ABJ |