MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:22 PM
Trapidetion
Hello people.
What a day I had today. Wasn't that fun but it's describable still.

Morning kick off with Chemistry. As usual, it was hell a lot boring. Every lesson gets boring-er for two periods.
I slept.

CE lesson for a period and Mr Soh showed us a video clip on sex decision making.
His face went steam.
LMAO! Of course, not. But sort of,yeah.

Followed by 3 periods of POA.
I paid full attention & I sat with Rhina which she'll always know when to talk whenever she sits with me.
So that's not so bad ah.

English for 2 periods. Nothing much. Continued my summary writing then I slept for 25 minutes.

Had a lunch break with Deppas. Done.

MT for the last two periods. Kecoh because we went to the Computer lab. FYI, my group had done the video recording so we're free actually.
Went youtube to watch some PDS & SYOFC videos.

Spent time with Dear before tuitionnnnnnnnnnnnn :D :D :D
& Yes, thanks to Aqila for the seat.
Apprecited loads,yeah (:

P/s : Sorry people. Lazy to blog :/


Love,ABJ