Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, June 30, 2008 9:28 PM
The Kill
Hello people. What a God damn tiring day I had. I didn't enjoyed today's lesson in school. First period was Home Period so all I did was wasting my time away ; not reading my book. It's been like 3 months I borrowed Anwar's book and have yet to return it. Followed by 2 periods of PE. Damn it, it's hockey okay. & I got Ms Gan whereas Group A-D got Mr Roslan & Mr Soh !!! Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Then I had to do a total of ten push ups for getting to close with another player. CB. But it was nothing lah. Just that the actitivty sucks like FCUK. I prefer basketball, man. Had recess. Like these few days, I can't finish up my food. & Atiqah went 'Aiin, where's you apetite gone to?' Sheesh. 3 Periods of POA. Not that bad actually. I paid 80% attention and chewed gums all the way until Chemistry lesson. Geography lesson was fun. I really paid full attention for the first time. Wooo! Chemistry was being a plain big FCUK. I did understand but lesson was boring as usual. So I went to sleep. Actually I was suppose to have a period of Math but Mr Soh added 2 more periods to replace A Maths lesson so which means to say it'll end at 3.50 instead of 2.40 Anyway, I went off for SJAB HH at 2.30 so... not that bad. SJAB HH ended at 5.30 and Dear's really sweet enough to wait for me from 2 to 5.30. Of course, he killed that time by studying with his members at 656. Worth it,though. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so so so loving Dear :D Ah, I'm tired due to lack of sleep thanks to the soccer match. But I tell you, glory speaks up as to why I slept late. Spain, baby. Spain (: Okay, byebye. Tomorrow's going to be a sweet day. I hope. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love,ABJ |