MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 4, 2008 10:09 PM
Lost
Hello people.
I'm fcuking dead beat right now. Just went home from dinner at Jurong West stadium.

Had 2 periods of Physics in the morning. Lesson wasn't that bad. I understand the new topic.
Just need another some good analyzing to scan them in my head and fully get it.

Followed by 2 periods of English. This time lesson was damn damn boring.
Did report writing - again =.=
Like come on! We done that worksheet when we're Sec 1.
Sec 1 !!!! =.=

3 Periods of seeing Mr Soh. Tell me that he that ain't boring.
Actually, he's not. Truly speaking, I laughed like crazy!@#
Mr Soh was funny today. I hope he can be like this throughout the 2 terms this year.
I'd like to share his lame jokes but I can't remember ):

Before SJAB training, didn't do anything much so Atiqah did her Geography and wanted to submit to Mdm Chan at the pigeon hole.
Then Zhi Peng came chasing us from GO and until the staff room. I was screaming like djsia'dh with Atiqah.
He was with WJ.
CB.
My strong heart almost snapped it's veins while running away from him.
Then after 25minutes, he came back from the toilet and saw me ; again, I ran like fcuk this time w/o Atiqah.
Then I saw Mark. So we ran together.
Kekek. That Zhi Peng was clenching his heart fatty breast because Mark & I ran damn fast and 3 rounds around the canteen.
Mr George saw Zhi Peng chasing the both of us then he got scolded. Mark & I escaped fret that we'll be called by Mr George as well.
Went for training after that.

Then off for dinner with family.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a shower and went online.
Sigh.
Life ain't that great these days.
Haish....


Love,ABJ