|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, July 6, 2008 2:01 PM
The Golden Army
Hello people. I didn't update yesterday's. Err, okay actually that short post was exactly midnight when I blogged. So basically, yesterday was our NE Show 1 (Our first) . I was deployed to Marsiling Primary. Actually, I was to report at the school deployed at 1230hrs but I went out early and left home at about 0915hrs via train and walked the extra bit to the school bus stop to meet Dear after his History class ended. Saw the two beroks ; Sushi & Nenek. Must've been making their way to the HQ. Haha! Dear was feeling hungry so we decided to go KFC. I watched Dear eat because I wasn't feeling hungry and seldom have heavy breakfasts in the morning. My food during recess-es cannot be finished, what's more a meal? Sorry dear! That explains why I didn't touched the food Dear bought for us to share. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet kan! But sad to say, I didn't even take a bite because I was chewing gum. Takkan nak buang chewing gum dalam that Zinger box. It'll be disgusting and it'll be destroying Dear's apetite. Sorry dear :/ Alighted at a bus stop nearby Marsiling Primary and walked aimlessly around the chip of blocks. We don't know our way much around the neighbourhood so we didn't dare go anywhere further than that. Waited until 1215hrs and Dear sent me off at a block nearby and he went off for home to get ready to go seberang tambak. Hahaha! Damn, I hate speaking Malay. Seriously, I suck at it. Okay, I reached the school. I was the second NDP B A to arrive one lor! But I sat there like gundu outside the GO smsing Dear :P Then WX & Curlyn came along and sat down with me waiting for the ALPs / army boy to arrive. One of the ALP looks like Dear + Dear's Dad + Mr Siva. Serious. Hahahaha. God... Left the school at 1440hrs. Means we sat around for 2 hours doing nothing except going to the toilet 4 times to pee. LMAO. The kids were noisy like snd;iadhaudn. & I'm prone to noises which are too loud so I got a headache. Sigh. Sat in the bus and looked at the djsaio;jdasu P5s. Arrived and we had to WALK Not tiring but the weather was hot though. I didn't hydrate myself or eat anything before I left home / KFC w/ Dear. Marsiling Primary was the first to arrive and they settled down fast :D :D ( See who's the NDP B A laaah :P ) WX & I had nothing to do so we went down the Concourse area to disturb people and go to the mobile toilet. LOL, I don't know how to flush that damn thing. & There's once we opened the toilet then the woman went 'AHHHH! *BAM*' Grabbed a Vitamin C drink made by some other officer. Ergh~ & & & I SAW MY P5/6 TEACHER ; MR ARASAN :D :D :D The P5's gave us a hard time ; TOILET TOILET TOILET. Watched the parade without ease. But our ALPs were nice enough to let us sit down and enjoy the show meanwhile owther NDP B A were busy sending those kids to the toilet. Our dinner was at 1910hrs siaaaaaaaaa'. 'Cause there's some food distribution problem and lack of KFC to be given out to schools deployed marshalls. CB. Then I complained to Dear ah :P Should've listened to Dear and forced myself to eat something when I was with Dear. Dear nagged but I find it adorable :P So finally we got our KFC !!!!!!!!!! & Sat down with Hakeem. We were busy smsing to our lovelove while eating. Cha joined us soon after. Tsssssssssssssssssk, Dear dah tua! Like me. Hahahahaks :D :D One hour later, Curlyn & I went down to the concourse to get our funpack. The ALP was having doubts whether to give or not. |