MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:10 PM
Crank That
Cikgu Memy asked me to relevate this Peribahasa and I make this poster out of it. Yeah? Cool.

Eyo, people :D
Today seemed to be a draggy day for me although school ended at 1440hrs.

We weren't gathered at the quadrangle today because it rained last night so we had to do our temeperature taking in class.
I was asked to send down 4 classmates of mine to the GO. Then I had to send one more down as soon as I got back.
On my way down, Jeremy asked me to help him collect the class list from each upper sec. class.
I went down and gave the papers to Mr Yap. Shortly after, I receieved another intruction to collect the water dispenser ( or how do I address it? ) and the box of tissue.
After doing all that sh*t for like 30minutes, I was damn frigging tired. Perspiring as though I just finished my PE lesson & I counted that I went up all 4 levels in the Upper Sec block for 4 times.
Super dkjspiadj tired.
Anyway, Mr Faraz & Mr Nasir were like complimenting and praising me in front of the Sec 5's.
LOL - Kembang :P

Chemistry was boring as usual but I managed to stay put to the lesson and get those Bases and equations right.
Followed by MT after recess, we went to the Computer Lab to do a poster to decorate the Malay culture room.
Take a look at mine when it's printed, okay (:
English lesson was boring and I fell asleep while doing an inferential worksheet. & I don't even have the energy to talk.
After lunch, had a period of Physics. & I got a 12/20 for my Physics test,okay.
How sh*tty is that? I could've got a 17 if I'm not careless. Gaaaaaaaaa!

After school, went to Mamak shop with Sharifah. & Ahmad, Epul and few others were making their way as well.
So we're just listening to their lame jokes.



I wish...
I wish to have a Toyota Wish.


Some sort lah.

While at the Mamak shop, this itchy hand Epul went near to the counter where there were kuihs and other food.
Being rather stupid, he claimed that Vadham to be a cookie and he touched it. Then the 'cookie' rolled out of the plastic bag.
Like, come on lah, the Vadham so big like bomb =.=
Sharifah & I plus those guys were laughing our butts off.
HAHAHAHAHA XD

Okay, then at 1610 hrs we had NDP Rehearsal. Blablabla, it ended at 1815hrs but I stayed back tuntil 1845hrs.
Went home with Fabian and talk about durians. Huh?
I didn't dare go home alone a this point of time so I think getting a companion living near the neighbourhood would be a privileage to be safe than sorry.

Watched chinese drama and took a shower. Currently blogging & waiting for Dearest Dear to go online.
Dear's having a headache. Hopefully he's okay. Muacks (:
I hope he did his N's Oral well. I prayed super hard until I fell asleep.
Sweet, right? :P


Love,ABJ