MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 11, 2008 9:41 PM
Just My Luck
Hello people.
TGIF!
I had a long bloody day. & I hate it. Gah, who doesn't anyway?

Reading period in the morning. Blablabla.

2 Periods of Humanities-Geography.
I paid full attention and was having fun with Mdm Chan's lesson :D
There will be a test next week on Coast. Never thought that it would be any harder for us to study,actually.
She's really one effective teacher.
I'm inspired :P

Then after recess, we had 3 periods of POA. Damn it, Anwar made me laugh until I cried in pain because my diapraghms were tired of laughing.
Damn freaking asshole (:
I didn't focus but I roughly know what Ms Han is teaching. Easier that final accounts etc.

Followed by 2 periods of Chemistry. We went to the lab and the sitting arrangement was being shuffled ; again.
This time I sat with XiaoGe so not so bad.
Hands on practicals and experiments wasn't that bad today. Got to see how chalky substance is formed.
Rather than seeing a lighted splint and a distinguished 'pop' sound. So irritating -.-
& XiaoGe & I almost got our eyes blind. God.

Had some rehearsals up to 1730hrs but I went home at around 1845hrs.
Saw Dear :D :D :D in the bus while wanting to board it.
Then we went home together-gether.
Hahaks, alright, I'm so going to snap pictures tomorrow.
Loads of em'.


Love,ABJ