MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:46 PM
Everything We Had
Hello people.
Life's been misery these days.
Still taking under God's test. I'm just hoping these days are going to be over.
Soon. As in real real soon.
I feel like giving up sometimes but his unconditional love and support from others keeps me going.

To start off, I went to school with Dear. Seems like I can't get over it fast like I used to this time so I kept quiet most of the time.
Had 2 periods of Chemistry. I paid attention. Didn't talk to anyone else in class.
At the same time, I was thinking how to improvise things on the other hand.

After recess, had a period of CE. Again, didn't talk much.
Followed by 3 periods of POA, I turned myself up into conversation with Buddy.
As usual, talk craps but somehow I managed to get what Ms Han was teaching while we were talking.

Had 2 periods of English. Did some comprehension. I'm glad I focused on today's lesson.

Went lunch with Yani then off for MT.
Sec 4 E's have their O Level's LC so we are to leave the school premises by 1430hrs.
Dear waited and we went home together.

Bottomline, I didn't speak alot today in school. Life's so mundane.
Sigh.
I'm keeping myself cool but I'm still like a fish caught in troubled waters.
So... God's really testing me.
One thing I've learned ; always get ready to agree on disagreements.
Yeah, life's like this.

If you were me, what would you do?

Hey, world. You hear me what I said?


Love,ABJ