Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, July 13, 2008 2:45 PM
Moonlight Will Prove By The Sparks
Hello people. I'm still dead beat since Friday. Damn. Anyway, some of us had 2 events on the long run. Seriously, it's rushing. Woke up at 0555hrs and had my shower. Dressed up in red with green culottes (Santa, santa?) Walked to Dear's bus stop and we went school together. Started out with the arrivals, blablabla the walkathon then the start of the bazaar. It wasn't that fun because I didn't get to walk around with Dear. Many people. Too hectic. Too noisy. That's the reason why I always hated going to bazaars and such school events. Then there's this time when Mr Hawazi Daipi was at 5-3's booth with Mrs Kok. Buddy was pestering me like sh*t to take a photo with him & I was like 'No, stop it! Suruh Amirul la!' Muhsin O was laughing like crazy. After much of pestering each other, we gave up. Decided to take pictures together among ourselves... but we didn't. Actually Muhsin O wanted to snap our picture then suddenly Mr Hawazi came to us and shook our hands asking our well-being right at the HOD entrance. Damn you, he didn't even snap our pictures while we were shaking hands. Wasted~ Blablabla, I wasn't in a good mood. I think the match didn't create a suspense in me to watch so I was abit bored. I kept quiet most of the time. Took pictures. Looked at Dear's back. SMSing my OIC. Loiter at water point with Jeremy. For 2 solid hours. God knows how pissed I am doing nothing. The match ended around noon. & I kicked up a fuss with Dear. Sigh. Really, that was one bad move. I just hope he's alright... Feeling rather agitated, I watched the Sec 5's played against their teachers. Mr Roslan invited me to join in because he said he always get along well with me whenever we played soccer together. Well, I turned down of course. The Sec 5's are like djsiao;dsuh. Gaaaaaaaaaah. In the end, I left for school and catched up with dear and went back home together. Dear waited for me downstairs while I went up to change to NDP B A Uniform. Then Dear sent me off to Marsiling MRT leaving me and Fabian alone to catch up on others. Both of us went to Admiralty got ourselves a bubble tea each. Met up with the rest of them at S11 opposite school. Had lunch and off for City Hall. I went to the toilet before boarding the train. On the way to City Hall, I wanted to go to the toilet again. Urgency rang throughout the journey. Upon alighting at City Hall, Raymond & I ran to find the toilet. LMAO. Then we walked together from RafflesCity > Museum > Esplanade > Marina Bay. Okay, not walked. Raymond & I were jogging leaving the 8+ people behind. Like , I say we're late, can? Reached the place around 1535hrs. Signed in and messaged our OIC's and started our duty. This time the schools took such a long time to settle down and the Sun's like really soaking us up. By the way, my ALP who looks like Dear + Dear's Father + Mr Siva , his name was Murali. Now I know. LMAO. Seems like Murali = Muhsin + Razali :P Well, wasn't suppose to take pictures but I did stole a few shots of the fireworks last night. Will upload it when I'm free. Okay, people. See you soon. Which is, tomorrow. Love,ABJ |