Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:00 PM
Warmness On The Soul
Hello people. My second post for the day. How pathetic can I get? Came back from tuition an hour ago with iJan. I say we slacked alot, can? Listening to music while doing Math. Obviously, didn't put in much focus. Speaking about focus, during Chemistry earlier, Ms Ho was sharing with us some superheroes analogy. Ms Ho: Now, if you realise, where did the superheroes get the superpowers from? Class: By chance. Ms Ho: Nope. By what? Come on, guess. Class: By luck. Ms Ho: Nope. If you see Batman, Ironman, Catwoman, what similiarity do they have in them? Larry: All wear underwaer outside. Ms Ho: Nope. If you realise, those superheroes get the superpowers by their hardwork/ Class: =.='' Why? Ms Ho: You see, most of them are scientists and they experiment things. Like Spiderman, he may not be a scientist but he's a student who takes responsibility and very hardworking. Doesn't skip classes. & When he has the effort to go to the lab, that's where he gets bitten by the spider. Alex: Then I ask Ironman to iron my clothes. Class: *shows a stoppit face* It makes sense somehow. So dear, what's your effort contributed to be a superhero? :P Right, back on track. After tuition, iJan & I went to Fairprice to shop some candies because we felt like it. Spent like 20 minutes just to get our candies? iJan bought an Impact candy for her sis and Cadbury for herself whereas I bought a marshmallow. Huh? iJan, you owe me 15cents. Heh :P So yeah, went back home, watched my favourite Chinese drama and ate the marshmallows I bought, dipped in Nutella which Dad bought 2 days ago. Yum. What an idea. My mood got better after tuition. So, at this point of time, I'll let matters of the heart and mind rest. Ain't going high I feel your space, to forget your face I swear I will. Same bark same bullet, anywhere I chill. Yeah? Okay. Haha, so I told iJan I'd forget those things and carry with my own life. It's not so sucky afterall. But as for tomorrow, I had to be prepared and be cool because there's SS tomorrow !! FCUK,damn it. & Yeah, hopefully Rhina's enjoying her time of her fifteenth life. Actually, her mum invited some of us to her party as a surprise for her. So in school, Al Afiq and few other boys made her cry. LMAO. Seriously, I saw her crying made me felt guilty of playing with her emotions. But hey, I know you enjoyed right? & So jealous you got that Liverpool bottle as a birthday present. I'm so going to get it ; nextweek. MUAHAHAHA! Sum things up, Happy 15th Birthday Rhina. Thanks for being there when I'm down though things might get bendy for us sometimes. Enjoy, babe (: To dearest dear, I'm really sorry for what happend. I guess I should be the one feeling and bringing the guilt with me, not you. No wrong had been done towards me. Maybe I neglected you and that was where my mistake is. I'm sorry but you've been always there for me. Hence, making me able to move on with my life though you might not feel like you're there for me. I love you. 7 Months and we'll be 2 years together? That's not long. I'm pretty sure. In this wide world, I can't express the joy of encountering you with words very well. Love,ABJ |