MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:57 PM
That's What You Get
Hola Comosta people.
Today isn't a long day for my Thursday! :D
School ends at 1330 hrs for 3-6 which I suppose that's the only class that leaves at 1330hrs on Thursday.

Assembly
The performance wasn't that bad because... I didn't watch the whole thing. Heh :P
I only liked that backflips and Mr Ben was like interrupting us while we were enjoying watching it.
But I didn't mind since I don't really got myself into engross watching it.
I never liked opera because I tend to have bad dreams. So...yeah.

MT
Didn't do much. I kept quiet and listen to Cikgu Memy who's reading some composition done by our classmates.
Buih.

Physics
I paid full attention and have fun ; as usual :D
Physics test coming up. Damn.
Next week, Mrs Oh will swap one period of English and replace them on Thursday. So it means that Monday we'll have 3 periods of seeing David Villa.
Actually, she made it 4 but since the whole class went like 'WALAOEH', she took 1 period away only.
4 Periods of English can mati
Unless if it's Adabayor or something, I don't mind.

English
We did Book Review.
What crap? We just did two of them 2 months ago.
Not wanting to do with enthusiasm, I just did the review with the same storybook I used to read.
& I' done so I laughed alot with Wai Siong.
'Pop' :P

CE
Watched a volleyball match. Huh?

Maths
We finished Chapter 9! Going to Chapter 7 next week.
It's like we're fast on track compared to 3-7 because they're still at Chapter 6 ;O

After school, went to Causeway Point with Syazwana. Zul wanted to get his PaySlip at LJS so he tagged along but left as soon as he reached his workplace.
Basically, we both went there to get my Bermudas but failed to do so.
It's so hard to find a simple and nice Bermudas nowadays.
Sigh.
& Damn it, so much for sale. WTH.
Since I was doing my window shopping, I was looking for a birthday gift for someone as well.
There's nothing much so yeah...
Feeling hungry, went to Banquet to eat my all time favourite ; fishball noodle! :D
Syazwana, have you had a nice treat from me? (See ah, I so kind :P)
On my way home, brought a Double Chocolate frappe. Saw Sheela & Sachaa so we talked for a while then we went our seperate ways.
Okay, that's my day (:

Went home, took a shower and here I am posting. I think I want to take a short nap after this to de-stress what's on mind.
It's been bugging me lately but I'm thankful God gave me a leeway to focus on my studies on the other side of the hand.

These few nights, I'm unable to sleep peacefully. There's just too much going around me.
So much happend that I don't need to cry no more when I actually have to in that situation.
I don't know what's in me. Sometimes I kept my cool sometimes I broke the old habit.
It's all my fault now.
I shouldn't have been obnoxious, repulsive and lost my temper easily. But sometimes when I think about it again, even if I'm being optimistic at such, we'll all come back at the same point.
Which means to say, things like this might still happend even if I kept my cool.
How I wish I could turn back time. See, in my post, I've said it earlier ;
when you're too happy, things might go wrong.
Now what? Sigh.

& For NE Show3, I'm being deployed at Yishun MRT.
WTH?


Love,ABJ