Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 21, 2008 3:51 PM
Beat It
Hello people. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. Damn it. & The weather is making me more luxurious in class somehow. To start off, we weren't gathered at the Quadrangle just now. I don't know why. Had some Home Period then we're off for PE. By the way, Mr Soh was doing the RHD AAR survey thingy. Everyone was unresponsive lor! It was damn funny and when I looked around, everyone put their heads on the table. Every single one. Powerrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mr Soh : Why we say eagles are beautiful? Because they can fry (fly) high. Do you get the joke? PE Today, it was a bit better than the previous PE lesson. Well, we still did Hockey but this time it's hilarious although it's boring. Sharifah & I were as a pair together. No 1 attacker No 2 defender/ shadow the player. So I was No 2 and I was scaring her all the way to make sure she lose possession of the ball. Vice Versa- Then there's one game which we played minutes before PE ends. We had to protect our ball and knock other players' balls out of the court. Half the girls played in the pitch so first round Jerene won. Second batch, I was in it. Eunice & I planned to double team if we got into the final four. Which we did! But eventually, one has to die. Well, at first both of us were getting Ah Fen out of it. So Eunice & I were the ones left in the court. Damn lah. She won. But it's okay. At least I got the second position among 16+ girls . Heee. SS I didn't get what the teacher is teaching but I decided to give myself a chance to turn myself in and get used to the blabberings. & I'm being a good student. I helped her carry her things to the office together with Anwar. I have yet to submit my StarCard lehs but I keep forgetting it. Physics Lesson was okay and we paid attention but this time the class went noisy. Maybe Mrs Oh is being too lienient with them. English Rabak, man. We made David Villa damn pissed. Then she was scolding Alex and her funny voice boomed along the corridors. This JZ was being funny so he imitated and he was being thrown out of the class but he came back to class. LMAO. Before David Villa left the class , here's what she said : This is one of the worst class I've ever been to!Yada yada yada. Lunch :D My lunch was a meal without a drink. Saving money for someone/something special. So, yeah. Cik Rzna, Mainnah & Hidayah sat with me & Sharifah. Okay, noisy one lor! HAHAHA :P Then this Syaza ate my nugget. Chis! Cik Rzna went to take the picture for me which Without hesitation, I went over and watched him eat lah! Watching Dear eat is like watching a TV show :P I enjoyed ittttttttttt. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (: Maths Maths lesson for one period. I was feeling sleepy thanks to the weather but I'm able to pay some attention. Our class is like... the first class to do 3B already. We're fast - Then the class had a good laugh in between be cause of his sarcasm. Mr Soh : AH~ I'm happy that we only got two idiots in the Few previous lessons.... Mr Soh : Give YK a big crap (clap) It's 1440 & it's time to go home! Took shower and currently blogging. Alright, I'm off to have a short nap. Seriously sleepy. & It's going to be 4 more days before N Lvl Prelims start. Why am I the one feeling anxious? |