Hello people. What a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. It was Racial Harmony. Nothing was exceptionally interesting. I only like seeing my mates in different vibrant traditional clothes. Very pretty. Very handsome. The previous post are the pictures that I've uploaded. Well, there's more but I'm lazy to do so.
It was quite boring and tiring during the concert. I lost my mood and I got nervous while performing ; damn it, I'm really shaking. Well, I vow not to perform a dance item anymore because I don't have the passion in it. Anyway, I was being forced to do all these ): My plans for the future when it comes to performing is to sing. Because that's what I can do. Just like last year's appreciation night. My performance was like a gig. Everyone loved it, I admit. LMAO. I'm not boasting but it's true. So this year, I'm going to sing acoustic again, probably. To de-stress myself after everything that ended, I went to Causeway Point ; again but this time with NAD! :D Well, looked around at the same stuffs. Again, finding bermudas and looking for someone's gift. Went to Banquet (AGAIN) but this time to have a drink and chit chat a while. Roamed around for 2 solid hours & man, everyone looked at us. I know lar not CNY =.='' Went home around 1530hrs. Ate. Showered. & Here am I posting.
Alright, I got to get myself ready for later. Going to watch The Dark Knight with Dad later evening. Sigh. Dear & I planned out to watch this movie but... I went with Dad instead. But it's okay, I don't mind watching twice especially when I'm watching one with my Dear :D :D :D
Okay, I'm having a headache right now. That's it. Byebye people.