MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 3:09 PM
Cute Is What We Aim For
Heyya people.
I'm so damn tired even though class ends at 1330hrs (Which I thank God).

MT
Seriously, my MT went rusty already!
Damn freaking worried. I just don't want to make myself to Band 2.
& Trust me to talk in English with my Malay buddies.
We delayed the composition writing assignment for over a week. Tomorrow's our last chance to submit if not we get a zero.
WTF.

POA
Ms Han didn't come today so first period, Mr Ben took over the class and was replaced with English instead =.=''
The next two periods, Mr Poh took over. Seriously, I don't get you girls?
What's so hot about him? Nah, I'm just asking (:
So for the two periods, I spent my time laughing away with Jeremy & Nazme.

Well, we were talking about our NDP B A incidents that took place while we're on duty.
Jeremy & I were at the green sector then there's this old lady (wheelchair bound) approached us :

Lady: Err, can I know where is the........... *gives a long thought*
Jeremy: Washroom is it?
Lady: Huh, what is that?
Me: You mean you want to go to the toilet is it?
Lady: Oh, ya ya ya
Jeremy & I: *stares at the skirt* (My God, it's wet)

So I went to the ALP.

Me: Eh, got one lady pee. She need some help to go to the toilet.
ALP: Huh?! *sees the old lady from a distance* Wah, like that jialat ah.
Me: HAHAHA, eh faster.
ALP: *talks on the walkie talkie* I need assistance to carry a wheelchair bound lady.

Yeah, there's more that we talked about among the 3 of us.
I had a good laugh.

CE & Maths
We did Maths for like 3 Periods.
The chapters being taught were damn fast and still, we kept the ball rolling on and on.
Truly speaking, I understand Book B better, maybe because I paid more attention in class this time?
I went to the toilet like twice. Weak bladder control,okay :P
Then I disturbed Ah Fen by playing with her chubby cheeks. Man, you guys should hear how she laugh.
Damn cute (:

It's 1330hrs and we're off for home!
Went home with Fabian via train because we wanted to buy food to eat at home at s11.
I had my laksa. Yum~
Before that, while Fabian was waiting for the food to get packed, I approached him and waited there as well ( I was from a different stall)
Then the owner asked Fabian in chinese but I ended up conversing with the owner in chinese:
Owner: Your girlfriend ah?
Me: Huh? No lah, friend oni.
Owner: Owrh....

After that, we went on seperate ways.
Showered and had my lunch. Currently blogging.
Okay, I wanna take a 1 hour nap before I go for my tuition.
Goodbye people (:


Love,ABJ