Hello people!
It's been the longest so far this year for not using the computer! Like since Friday?
Partly due to:
1. Dear's computer broke down ; won't waste time using the computer.
2. Busy & Tight schedules.
3. Common fucking tests.
Those days of not going online or even switching on the PC was something I... don't know.
& Mum went like 'Kan bagus tak pakai computer hari-hari buang masa. I hope you can do this until End Of Year exam ends'
Like WTF? Certainly I can but up to a certain reason, I cannot do it.
Because MSN is important as it is one of the means to communicate and leave out all the rest with Dear.
Nevertheless, I put all these problems at the back of my head for the time being as both of us were busy with school.
However, not spending time with the computer chatting to Dear is something I miss as part of my hobby.
Well... I just miss those days when we were free talking on the line with our computers on. Those too-much-freetime-days that turned into time-to-kill by arguing.
Haiyer.
Those days of cranking. It's something part of my life love to do.
Cute,right? :P
Anyway, I don't have any interesting stories that happend in class.
Just ubber disappointed with my Common Tests results.
I failed Geography. I failed Physics. & I'm pretty sure to fail Chemistry.
Only MT,POA & SS are my only hope now.
31 July 2008
During English class, Mrs Kok went in and observe our class in terms of progress and how serious we take our language.
She stayed in the class for 3 periods (OMG) until the first period of Mr Soh's lesson, she went up to the front and gave a lecture.
Yes, I totally agree with her that our class spirit is not there. Our classroom is not condusive for learning.
There's no strong rapport of kinship in the class at all.
We weren't there for each other in terms of in need except clap like clowns when we're just helping a teacher to pull the screen down.
The classroom wasn't condusive because it's dirty. The board cannot be used. The wall wasn't painted.
My class already had a discussion so long time ago and we don't wanna burn our wallets painting the classroom.
Afterall, you're going to switch to some other classes and admire other's vivid colours.
We're so not going to enjoy that unless we got the assurance that we are going to stay in the same class next year.
So yeah, if we didn't change classroom next year, then I'll get a handful of men to paint the classroom during the fasting month.
Getting extra credits from the above,hey :P
Alright, I'm suppose to go to Bishan but there's no one to accompany me. I tried by means and ways to reach Dear but he off his handphone ):
Seems like I'm going to go and get the pass(es) with Dad later evening.
& I got a migraine since just now morning maybe because of the weather.
Ouch.
Love,ABJ