Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, August 7, 2008 10:00 PM
Strike
Hello people. Life is really rushing these days. Time doesn't wait for us. The past two days, the NDP Commitee was damn busy running the activities for the school. I swear it was tiring but I had fun at the same thing with my darling walkie talkie. Well, it's really tempting for you to press on the button and start talking. Anyway, yesterday we ran the activities for the Lower Sec and today the Upper Sec. With the fever under strike, I slogged my strengths and resilience to pun on the best effort in the Logistics Dept. I am thankful everything went smoothly and all back up plans were executed very fast. It was impressive. So yeah, but invevitably, things today was better compared to yesterday. The connection was there. Everything was good and smoothly executed. No comments, actually. Feeling stressed, getting pissed easily. Tired, lack of sleep and depriving my meals was really one way to drive myself to my grave. Tomorrow's parade. Just be hopeful I won't collapse. & I'm pissed. I shouldn't have go online or things won't get worse as it is right now. Sigh. I'm sorry Dear. I hope you understand. Love,ABJ |