MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, August 11, 2008 10:11 AM
If Tomorrow Never Comes
A very good morning people.
Life ain't that great I guess.
Those NDP B A people are enjoying and remeniscing the moments of those NDP Shows while I got stuck here moaning about my stupid life.
My fever summed down from a 38.0 to 36.4
Cool ah? I saved some electricity last night by not using the fan when I go to sleep.
Yey. On the other side of the hand, my cough and flu got worst.
Okay, partly my fault because I ate things that are not suppose to be eaten by hey, they're tempting me - chocolate dipped donuts............... with peanut butter cream inside which is why my voice turned rusty in the early morning.
I can only rely on the voice that I had left to talk but I won't be in the mood for conversations around in the house - thanks to the sorethroat. (Strepsils doesn't help me, at all!)
As for my flu, hey it's cool - my mucus was green.
Isn't it nice play with it in the mouth stretching the greenish thing?
*Turns into Hulk*
Okay, I'm disgusting.
& I have yet to check my timetable what time will school ends tomorrow because if I end late, I might reconsider myself of going to school.
I'm afraid I won't be able to take it. So if I skipped school tomorrow, I guess I'd only be attending tuition with Nazme & iJan.

& All those nights of missing you.

The last time I messaged Dear was Saturday night.
He didn't reply me when I messaged him yesterday.
I am worried about his whereabouts.
Dear's supposed to come back from Malaysia yesterday but I don't know whether his Dad changes the plans.
I waited for Dear to go online but to no avail. Sigh. I miss Dear.
Then again, today, I messaged Dear and he has yet to reply.
Sigh....................................................I miss you, Dear.


Love, ABJ