MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:34 PM
Burn It Up
Hello people! :D
It's been some time since I last blogged.
Well as usual, I'm busy. Tired. Lack of sleep. No proper food. Now I fell ill.
As you know, things started to heat up for me in school with the rest of the NDP Committee since Wednesday.
& I didn't eat and sleep well. I had to sort the logistic items out before hand and went back home late from school late, almost everyday.
Now that the hectic week is over, it's time for me to get back on track and focus on my studies.
I miss my walkie talkie, however.
3 consecutive days, we had to run the show and I'm glad that everything went smoothly although there were some miscommunication.

So yesterday, was our big day for the NDP B A. It was a memorable one but I think, the last preview show was better than the actual one.
I can feel the vibes. However, the people I met were more...courteous yet uncooperative.
Huh?
I mean, they left empty seats like who's going to sit there.
Like flower boy said, there's going to be somebody bringing the ChaoYuen and unfortunately, it happend in the sector I took care of.
Thank God I didn't kept the rest of the population waiting along the aisle too long.
I didn't greet them that much because I had a sore throat and I can feel that I'm going to get a flu as well so I messaged Dad to get me some Strepsils before I come home later at half past midnight.
I was a static usher - again. This time, I didn't even sit and I stood up all the way throughout the show ; which is roughly 5hrs +
& It was raining. Definitely making my situation worse.
Flu + Sorethroat + Fever coming up.
But I managed to slog through the night. Had a debrief then we went home via chatered bus.
Azri was being an asshole!
By the way, when I was throwing my litter in the rubbish collecting point, he pushed me and I almost went inside the chute as the railings wasn't attached to the ground.
They just 'stick' the sides together so it'll stay intact.
Huh?
From then on, I stayed away from the rest and made my way up to the bus keeping quiet and rest because my condition's like ' Go home, I need you bed.'
Went to Mc Donald's to get some ice cream. Saw Ahmad and some others who were back from the Bay I suppose.
Then I went home with Fabian as usual because we live nearby. Not because to seize a different opportunity =.=
Took a shower and followed by temperature. I had a high fever. Too tired to eat my medication, I just sucked the Strepsils Dad bought for me and I went to sleep at 1.

I woke up at six in the morning because of Dad who was putting his hand on my forehead to check on me.
Mum told me she and Bro both going to Wild Wild Wet with Uncle Ali's family later this afternoon and that I'll be alone at home - which is better because I can have some peace.
Promised to cook some porridge before she leave in the afternoon, I went to the kitchen to grab some food and watch some MTV Kopi.
Ate my medicine and boom! Fell asleep until 1400hrs.
Showered. Ate my food and currently blogging.
I miss my Dear laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ):
Hopefully he'll be back from M'sia by today not tomorrow!


Love,ABJ