Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 8:59 PM
Hello Goodbye
Hello people! I thought of blogging yesterday but I had no time to. So yeah. Yesterday was a fine day although things went hectic for a moment with Dear :/ Anyway, let's start off with today. School ends late for both NA classes today and I swore it was hell a lot of fun out of the others days. I kept on talking with Shafa. Loads of crap and I made her laughed to tears. Well, if people are happy, I'm happy as well :D In class, everything went well. English was draggy but we did some synthesis and forming sentence which so reminds of my P6 days because we did those practice everyday! SS was not so boring. As you know, I started to get along well with the teacher and anticipate in questions she asks. I'm going to be remembered by her soon in a good way for being a good student :D & Apparently, the class did slightly well than expected for the Common Test. I passed but damn, I could've easily gotten a 9 or 10 instead of an 8 out of 15 =.= As for MT, we combined classes and as usual, we were given out worksheets to do to increase our combined marks for EOY. After lunch, had a period of Chemistry. I started to get the hang of it, alas! Last two periods was Humanities. Both Geography teachers weren't there to teach so we had reliefs. Before 3-6 left, we were asked to stayback for some 'briefing'. Heck, we can just do it tomorrow since it ends at 1330hrs instead of today which we end at 1550hrs. I was damn restless since Dear was sending me the same message a few times saying that he's waiting. Gaaaaaaaaaaa. Well? Yeah, spent time with Dear and yeahhhhh, ain't peaceful thanks to neighbour for singing his holy song out loud. So, yeah. That's my day for today. Mundane but little bit of gags here and there. Love,ABJ |