MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:47 PM
Be Yourself
Hello people!
Supppppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Life is boring as usual.

School today has its ups and downs.
In the morning, it kicked off with Chemistry test.
Boy, I sure am going to get a borderline pass.
2 Periods of English today. David Villa really screamed her lungs out.
Then Buddy & Furkan was busybody-ing peeking at the corner of the classroom door.
Kepo!!!
Okay anyway, it's due to Hakeem and Izwan changing seats.
Hakeem became Izwan and vice versa.
While Hakeem's name is being called out to check the result of the overall English marks, Izwan impersonalised himself.
That's when David Villa caught them =.=
& The class webt damn silent during her lesson for the first time.
Not even this silent when Mrs Kok was present the other day.
Tsk. Hakeem was on the verge of braking down but he held his head up high being screamed off right on the face in front of the whole class whereas Izwan can still kept his cool and gag here and there.
Seriously, it was a damn embarassing exposure.
& I pitied them for that moment because it was djisdjsao;d CRAZY.

Had classes until 1440hrs and left for home with Sharifah.
Currently waiting for Dear to go online.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I miss Dear ):


Love,ABJ