Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:21 PM
Push
Good day people. School ended early so Sharifah & I went to both RC's. First we went to 656 but unfortunately there were some mats playing guitar. I was pondering how could we ever concentrate on doing homework while they're busy studying and that especially the homework I'm doing is Maths. Then we walked a distance finding the best shortcut to 638. Reached there about 15 minutes later but then again, there were more people hanging out but those people were the ones who got a life with better things to do like studying and senior citizens resting. We ended up playing and exercising at the physical fitness area near the silat hall. After that, we went to take a break at a playground nearby 644. Wasted our time until 1500hrs. While waiting for Dear, Jeremy called and I had to go back in to school and meet Mr Soong for the score sheet stuff. Gave a cute printed Hawaiin notebook as a token :D I then went out to sit at the bus stop again. With ray of hope, there came Shafa alighting the bus and not mistakenly waiting for Fir and I for Dear respectively to end their Physics test. After waiting for a total of 4hours or so for Dear, my hardwork finally paid off. I got to go home with Dear and spent some quality time. Hey, I had to cherish and strike the iron while it's hot in case I might not be able to in the future. Today, no monkeys in sight XD & Yerp, that's my day today. If life won't wait, I guess it's up to me. Well, these few days, I was stuck with buddy during recess. No more chaos in conversations with you anymore eversince you got your new bunch of friends and new topics to talk about with them. I thought I wasn't in the right state of mind to think such negativity but I'm not alone. I'm sorry if I were to make such sentimental judgements about you and your new kinds but really, I'm not in the least interested about the topics you people talk. Boys. Boys. Boys. & It's okay if we're talking about boys we know in school but this is a flipside. You people talk things Buddy & I don't know. Do you know how frustrating being the last to know, kept in the dark and foremost being pushed around and being a noone ? I'll continue some other time. Busy. Love,ABJ |