MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 8:25 PM
Beat It
Welcome To The Jungle. [The bus was full of Uniform cases.] LOL (:


Guess what, & I'm back for the night.
I left home at 1135hrs. Took the bus and called Hidayah when I was in the bus and she said she haven't wear her shoes, need not wait.
I went WTF. So okay, met Diane in the same bus. Reached Admiralty and saw the Ambulance at Mc D having their lunch.
Joined them.
& If you read my previous post which was yesterday, I saw the Mc D guy (Khairil).
I wasn't flirting lah okay, but he was intensely staring at me at the ice cream stall.
I nudged Haziq to check if he really was staring at me.
Indeed he was. Damn, I was super scared,alright.
Then Fauzi & Jeremy stared right at him in the face.
Enough with that. I felt that guy was being a jerk.
I'm so disgusted. Ergh.
So yeah.

Reached Dunman High at 1320hrs.
Changed to Full U and had to fall in, I don't know what purpose.
I don't see the rationale of Nursings to be there.
We were then transferred to Zone 5 Nursings. WTF.
From there, I started messaging Dear because I had like 2 hours to slack and watch the rain fall.
It was a rainy day, basically the GOH slack like dijso;adja;sdn whereas the Supporting Contingent were busy synchronising their footdrills under the rain.
I mean the GOH did the same too and we were to bang here and there in the wet field.
Piak,piak,piak.
Dirty boots. Legs. & Worst to worst, our shirt.
But the most cool damn thing was the NCC playing the band.
It was daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn cool, man.
With the marchings and drillstick. The music. It was super super super super super nice.
Heh, but I find the NCC menyebok anyway :P

Finished around 1800hrs and went to Mc D to eat as we're all hungry but sat at different tables.
Then waited for 912 with Jeremy, Fauzi, a Sec 1 kid and Emmelia.
For an hour, the bus didn't arrive.
Dear would be able to fetch me but his tyres were deflated.
Gaaaaaaa~
Lent some money to take a train ride home.
Phew.
Reached home and currently blogging.
Going to have my shower soon after this.
Well, you can't exactly shower right after you came back home, right?
You need to cool yourself down, if you know what I mean.
If not, then it's needless to say.

Alright, I'm so missing Dear right now.
Sigh.
Better had a fast shower so I can wait for Dear to go online :D :D :D
Muaaaaaaaaaaaacks, Muhsin B Razali is love!
I'm sorry that I'm obsessed. I can't help it but to fall on hard at Dear.


Love,ABJ