Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 22, 2008 7:48 PM
Elevator
For a pessimistic, I'm quite optimistic. Well, it wasn't a great day for me today. When I left for home this morning, my arm hit the padlock real hard. Now my upper arm is swollen and I can't do footdrills again. I'm so worried. In school, I when I saw them walking behind with Love in front, my heart aches. Maybe the pain you once felt is what I am feeling right now. Sigh. I didn't talk to anyone right after that and just helped Joyce with the toilet duty even though I'm not suppose to be there. Well, she's just a junior and I'm a senior trying to help her out. Girls these days are chunks of rubbish. Toilet's your new home,is it? =.= Anyway, I made my way to the Quadrangle and did my duty. Had some prize giving presentations. Congratulations to Kayeh & Hakeem, anyway. Back in class, we had 2 periods of Geography. I was kind of sleepy. Lack of sleep last night, so yeah. During recess, I didn't eat because I didn't have the mood to & I didn't had a proper dinner last night actually but it's okay. I'm doing good. So today, I sat with Cik Ruzanna, Mainnah and Hidayah who already planned to have a triple date but apparently, someone's being a wet blanket. Heh. Yeah, had a good time talking crap with them especially that Cik Ruzanna, talk too much until she's unable to finish the food. Cheh XD After recess, had 3 periods of POA. Too tired to concentrate so I just copy blindly. It's like 5-7 worksheets per lesson without fail. How'd thick do you think my POA file is? Then for the last two periods had Chemistry. Did some calculations on Ar & Mr. Easy peasy :P Had lunch with Hidayah & NAD. Talk. Talk. Talk. Then we went for our CCA. Finished training at 1800hrs with NAD waiting for me. Decided to go to Mc D and walked under the rain to have our dinner. There's this malay guy working for Mc D. As soon as we went in, we were soaked and wet. He said 'Masuk dalam aircon basah-basah tak sejuk ke? Pergilah ambik tissue kat sane lap sikit' NAD & I were exchanging looks and said it's okay. Then we took out our phones to toggle with it for a while. Again, 'ambiklah tissue lap tangan dulu. Nanti handphone pegang basah-basah rosak' =.= We paid less attention to that guy in case he might talk more to us so we went to order our food. Heeeeeee- Talk. Talk. Talk. & Left the place minutes before 7 and go on our seperate ways. Reached home, took a shower and currently blogging. To sum it up, it was a tiring and a bad day for me. I had AGI GOH rehearsal to attend to tomorrow from 1330hrs to 1730hrs. Full U. What a life. What a life. Next week is going to be the actual day. I hope it ends fast. Tireddddddddddd and missing my Dear ): Shadow Of The Day: People talk more. Gives less love. Tells more lies. Love,ABJ |