Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:25 PM
Okay, not surprising this is going to be my third entry for the day. I just finished eating the laksaaaaaaaaaa I bought. Pretty mild dish I've ever eaten, not. But it's lip smacking good, can? \m/ Dear was at Fir's playing HALO while I was getting myself ready for tuition. It was raining then and Dad insisted on sending me & I was being obstinate enough not to bring an umbrella (It's so unconvinient. I felt like Mr Monopoly holding the tongkat) and to rely on my sweater itself. I went 'No need, no need!' Dad gave the suspicious face :/ Obviously, planned to meet Dear to send me for tuition. Heh. Sigh, finally for slightly more than a week, I got to see Dear. Felt super contented, what else? & Yeah, it's been some time since we last hold our hands. Bleh! I miss my non-sweaty palms days~ Needa buy Drysol, but is there any in Singapore? Hmm. Anyway, met Dear beside the coffeeshop. Without realising, Dear was watching me flipping my pants as I wanted to fold it so it looks like Bermudas but nevermind, I was damn paiseh already. Left with it dripping. Wanted to lift up my pants but it's going to be weird and which reminds me of A.Tan saying 'Eh, why your class like to pull up the pants ah. There's no flood here,come on' I consider myself lucky though for not wearing long pants. Or else I'm so going to shave my hair legs of heat. LMAO,kidding. So yeah, dear sent me off. Woo :D Okay, I'm done. Bad mood starts to take over. Yet again. Damn. Love,ABJ Do you think you can find it? Go on, go ahead & scream it, just say- |