MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:21 AM
Don't Call Me When You're Sober
Chocolate - Director of Ong Bak & Tom Yum Goong



Good morning to all, especially the Sec 3's.
I've completed all the subject tests that I'm suppose to do except for English which should be submitted by tomorrow using Fulscap :D
Happy doing all those assignments!
Hehehe.
But at the same time, many people are busy chatting with me for answers.
God damn it, I'm fucking pissed.
I slept at 4, what do you expect?

Woke up feeling sober for hours of crying.
& That Syuk, called me a Bimbo. Alright, I won't tolerate your shits.
CB.
I seemed to lose my mood in everything that I do and yeah, I just do things and getaway with it.

POA: 16/16
MT: 8/10
Chemistry: 4.2/10
Physics: 16/20


54 Contacts are online right now.
All seemed busy. Cool.
That'll leave me with a piece of my own mind.
So yeah, currently just chatting to NAD♥♥ and rant out my feelings on her.
Thanks for hearing me out babe (:

That's all.
I want to get my breakfast and watch 'Chocolate'
Super damn cool moves.
This will be my eighth time watching it.
Weee~
Release my stresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.


Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.



P/s: Sorry to reciepients whom I never reply on MSN. It's better for me not to reply rather than you being ticked off by me for nothing, right?



Love,ABJ