Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:20 PM
Serenity
Hello people. So much for a Sunday. Almost woke up on the wrong side of the bed but credits to Dad who woke me up to go Ngaji. I was having a bad dream or something at that moment? Then there's this 3-inch grasshopper sticking on the railing of my bed. Woo, some bad sign or waaaaaaaaad. Yerp, dragged myself out of bed, took a shower and went for Ngaji with Bro. Managed to read only one page, my mind wasn't at ease wonder why but it was a fun one today because Cik Siti shared several stories on Prophets. I'd like to stay a little longer but the weather was just so unconvincing enough. How'd I go home if it rains? Exactly. Reached home around 1245hrs. Went online and did nothing. What a waste of electricity. Feeling hungry, cooked some instant noodles and added some fishballs, eggs and chilli sauce. Looks disgusting but it's my style of eating, anyway. Heh. Back from lunch, read some news and currently chatting to Dear & blogging. Hmm~ I miss Dear. I love Dear. But I'm not good in turning them into words. How nocturnal. Sigh. I guess that's my flaw in the relationship. I'm willing to try but I guess time will determine the outcome. Plans for the day:
Anyway,I'm getting a pair of VOTW shoes by next week. Or maybe Adidas sneakers if I make some reconsideration. But I just bought a pair of pumps last week? :\ Love,ABJ Every cloud has a silver lining- |