MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, August 31, 2008 9:30 PM
Check Yes Juliet
LA Ink. Wait for London's fall! :D

Hello people.
Second post for the day.
My mood got better.
Ah, don't tell me studying keeps people happy?
No way. I might be on the verge at the angle of depression (Bearings? :P)
Okay, so yeah started doing my MT homework around 1600hrs until 1715hrs.
Took a 15min break and started doing my Math revision.
Somehow this time Math is like my cup of tea. The harder questions I know how to solve, but the easy ones, I'm not able to do it :/
That's what happend during my MYE Math paper lor~
Aiming for extra 3 marks to get a 70 for EOY. Keching-
Anyway, Mum asked me to go and buy rice since it ran out.
Had to stop doing my Math, quickly went down withdrew some cash and whoosh, off to ShengShiong and grab a 10Kg sack of rice.
Yeah, reached home and continued my Math until 2000hrs.
For the first time I was being so resilient to complete my Math.
Sheesh. If only I'm like that always, I'm sure my parents will be over the Moon Sun.
Blablabla, watched Travel & Living channel.
London Ink's going to be on show soon.
Like all the tattoos designed were cool that even Dad watches it.
Hahaha!


Okay, I think I'm done ah.



Love,ABJ
Run, baby, run don't ever look back-