MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:49 PM
Greenlight
Hooray!
GOH is finally over.
Now I can have my own time to study and no more activities to get in my way.

Woke up at 0900hrs and Dad was asking 'Asal bangun cepat? Go and tidur lagi lah'
So I told Dad that I will be going to have BRUNCH with SJAB people.
& I saw that Mc D guy again. Ergh, OMG. He can even stop and stare at me when someone's giving the orders at the counter.
Like WTF.
Then Haziq turned to me at the ice cream counter nearby and said 'OMG, the first person I saw at the counter was him.'
Eat until bloated yet the Cool one still got the cheek to buy ice cream =.=
Yeah, some people were late today so got to rush here and there to fetch those people to the gathering point.
Reached Dunman High exactly at 1300hrs.

& If you make it rain, she'll be under the weather.

Today was the actual AGI.
Weather ain't good. Just like I do.
But anyway, the rained stopped but kind of drizzling while we were on the actual parade already.
Wee.
Stood there for 1h30mins but I just felt we stood there for like 45mins.
LOL.
I thought I was going to fall out of the GOH or something but thankfully I survived the impact :D
Seeing other cadets falling out makes me have a stronger determination, somehow.
The speech was blablabla?
Doesn't make sense so in mind, I was asking myself what to eat or drink after this whole damn thing ends.
& Also, I can see those jets roaring above the sky.
Got distracted and started pondering to myself, should be from the RSAF OpenHouse Aerial display.
Yada yada yada.
Then march past and hooray~

Back in the bus, was so hectic.
Damn that Chong Hau/Hao.
You're just a Sec 1 and fancy scaring our butts off.
Pump you when school reopens.

Went to Mc D with Hidayah,Lalat,Jeremy,Haziq and Fauzi.
Ate the same thing for lunch.
Thought it was 2025hrs but close to 2100hrs.
Rushed home with Hidayah.
Then in the bus, Hidayah was like damn crazy talking to me loudly.
I was like Shhhhhh people looking =.=
Wonder what's with her and she keeps on telling Nazme off.
Haiya...

Okay, this is it.
I'm not in a good mood, anyway.
So don't expect much.
Will upload some pictures of me and my so-long-time-futsal buddy, Ajib.
Met him at the parade in the NCC Military Band.
Those people look damn cool in No. 1, man.
So yeah.
Soon.


Love,ABJ
Ingatkan engkau kepada, angin yang berhembus mesra yang akan membelaimu, cinta-