MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, August 29, 2008 2:35 PM
Weezer
Hello people.
Today was certainly not a fine day for me.
Everyone is the class, I'm sorry to say that you've been a pain in the ass for most people especially the girls who organised this party thing.
Yesterday, many cried mainly due to fear and fury.
Today, a handful cried because of disappointment.
I don't blame for the unsuccessful party but I admit, major adjustments need to be done as in the way we lead the class and getting attention to make everyone cooperate.
I liked the part when we sang Happy Birthday by The Click 5. It was hilarious and those people who didn't know how to sing just emphasized on the 'Yeah,yeah Woah,woah' part which includes Mr Soh XD
So yeah, I'm not speaking for myself but seriously the party just... it's not called a party.
Forget it, okay!
In the canteen, we only consumed crackers.
No drinks, no pizza.
WTF, right?
Even last year's celebration was merrier and meaningful.
Cakes and noodles + chicken wings.
Enough about that.
So yeah, I didn't eat a single thing.
If I were to voice out to the organiser about ordering food, I might end up raising my voice full with curses.
Just sat in the canteen and played the guitar along with Nazme and Anwar singing The Kill & Helena.
Went up to class and tidied up the table, got ourselves ready to proceed to the hall for the concert.

The concert was okay but I didn't participate in those cheerings etc.
Merepek.
& My stomach was grumbling.
Yeah.
I'm done.


Love,ABJ