Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:09 PM
WarWick Ave.
Hola. Skipped ngaji today because my whole body is aching! Backache. Shoulder joints are aching like adjsa;dijao;id and a slight headache. So, ngaji was wasted because today's the last one since Ramadhan is coming and followed by Syawal (Aha, I'm not good in this)? My Sunday is so boring =.= I hate to study on Sundays because I don't feel like it. & Dad is working today. Will only be back tomorrow morning. Hopefully Dad will be able to wake up for pre-dawn meal because he always miss for it due to 3 hours of sleep out of 24hours. That too explains why Dad always had a long sleep after he reaches home but he never fails to clean the house up and do the laundry. How often do you see husbands doing the housechore nowadays when even their wives themselve don't soak their hands in dishwashing soap ?(Good thought!!!) David Villa commented on my article. Hehe :P So yeah. I'm bored. Just trying to fill up this empty post. & So much for 1 week 'holiday' But unlike other classes, I think the NA need to only come back for 2 days. I don't think 3-7 needs two, maybe just a day to come back. Damn~ Thinking whether I should call up Adabayor to teach me SS or Ms Han to guide me on POA. Hmm. Don't mind coming for the third day, because I care although I might whine. Okay, I don't know what else to write. So I'm off to have my last maggie before fasting month then study for Math. Care to share . & To all Muslim friends, here's something that Buddy sent to me when I was sleeping last night (He always sends things at the eleventh hour/ last minute). Sempena Ramadan yang akan menjelang tidak lama Love,ABJ |