Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 1:33 PM
Crush
Hello people. Second day of puasa. So how's everybody who fasts getting along? :P Alright, so today we had to go to school for SS lesson. Roughly about 3 periods. Suddenly I like SS =.= Because.... I can laugh at her mistakes blablabla. Today, the class was quite okay with less students. Thank you very much to those who never came. Much appreciated, if you know what I mean. I was the first malay student to reach and was the only as well in class at exactly 1100hrs. Mrs Tan was like 'eh, you keluar lah' 'Huh? For what?' '*takes out bread and water from bag*' 'I can stand the hunger so nevermind. Heh' So yeah, many of my classmates were held up due to the weather. It was blizzard cold. Yada, today's topic we studied on Chapter 5 where all my days of taking History subject came haunting back. I forgot almost a handful of facts on History topics that were studied last year. Discussed about Mariah Hertogh thingy with inclusive of Racial and religious riots. The class was dead as usual. & Mrs Tan would say 'Eh, you all don't give me that look can or not' & In the first slide was the pledge. Class: =.= Mrs Tan: Let's recite this together. Class: -_____________________________________- Mrs Tan: Eh, don't look at me like I cha bor want to put the pledge. It's for your inference skills you know. Class: ~ Then minutes before lesson ended, few 4-6 girls came to meet Mrs Tan to kind of guide them. Larry commented something , I don't know. Mrs Tan: You people ah, so rude. Your Sec4NA seniors are having a hard time to catch up. I need you to come back for intensive program after EOY so we can use next year to do revisions and focus on source based questions. Class: *yada* See how heavy the chore is by just to listen to our SS teacher. Haiyer. But on the other hand, we're starting to enjoy her lessons because we can dupe her especially the powerpoint slides. Bleagh :P Okay so yeah, went home at 1230hrs with Sharifah. There'll be another SS class(Yey) and Chemistry =.= So 3-6 will have SS first and 3-7 will have chemistry. & Vice-versa. Starts at 0900 and finishes at 1230hrs. I'm being informative here so thank me for the gentle reminder :P Love,ABJ 4 more days, baby. Watcha want?- |