MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, September 1, 2008 12:19 PM
Bet On It
Good afternoon people.
I just woke up, so pardon me :P
& Currently having a slight headache due to sleeping after eating for pre-dawn meal earlier.
Mum was nagging, blablabla.
Get this, get that.
Just the first day of Ramadan, I can feel the vibes of getting angry (In the morning some more).
But it's okay.
This would be the second year that my family is fasting without Grandma.
If only she was alive, I'd go and have my pre-dawn meals with her and of course there'll be less naggings but sometimes I'd kick up a fuss which I'm truly sorry and believe that it's too late to apologize :/
Don't cry. Don't cry.
Yey, Aiin is strong (:
So yeah, woke up at 0430hrs. Just had 2 hours of sleep then because I watched Bro played his WolfTeam.
Was being a so called advisor.
Seargent rank already leh. Bleagh!
& The other thing was that I missed on Liverpool vs Aston Villa match.
Damn frustrating~
After pre-dawn meal, I can't sleep so listened to the radio =.=
It's like within that one hour I'm unable to sleep peacefully because Mum's getting herself ready for work so...noises and her flicking the switch here and there.
Minutes before 7, I woke up again =.= =.=
Mum left for work already, so yeah, knocked out again until 1145hrs :P

Okay 3-6, thank me for being nice to publish the assignments that needed to be done although some majority are a bunch of nuisance to the class.

P/s: 16 down. 27 more to go. Bunch of nuisance.

English
  1. Write composition about 'Myself'
  2. Do a book review

Math
  1. Do worksheet given
  2. Do O Level TYS questions (Optional)
SS
  1. Do page 39 on SS Workbook

MT
  1. Do worksheets given by respective MT teachers


Plans for the day:

  1. Study Physics, POA & MT
  2. Watch TV after 1700hrs
  3. Go online after 2100hrs


Love,ABJ
Muhsin B Razali is love love love :D -