MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, September 4, 2008 1:11 PM
Me Vs Everyone
Cameron Highlands, baby!


Sup, yolanda's!
Kind of woke up at the wrong side of the bed.
One of the reasons why I hate holidays(I don't mind if it's a long one, though).
Showered and switched on the computer to check whether Loveeeee is online but he's not.
Dear just ended his Phase 1 today.
Hmm, grab those darts and give your best shots for Phase 2, darling.
So while waiting for Dear to go online, I visited Yahoo! to read some news as usual and I came up with this interesting article.

Daddy...I'm in love & he looks just like you! (Extracted)



PARIS (AFP) - - Men tend to wind up with life partners who look like their mother, while a woman is lured to a partner who looks like her father, scientists reported on Wednesday.

Heterosexuals are deeply attracted to individuals whose faces are similar to that of their opposite-sex parent, they said, suggesting that this characteristic is rooted in an evolutionary drive.

The researchers found a significant correlation in facial similarities between a woman's mate and her father, and also between a man's partner and his mother.

Interestingly, men and women focused on different parts of the face when they home in on a potential mate, they found.

A man's lover and his mother tended to have similar fullness in the lips, width of mouth, as well as length and width of jaw.
But for women, the critical features were the distance between mouth and brow, the
height of the face, distance between the eyes and the size of a man's nose.


"Human couples who are similar in physical and psychological characteristics are more likely to remain together than dissimilar partners, possibly leading to an increase in fertility," the study concludes.



Interesting, huh?
Okay, so this post is going to be short for today.
I need to do my English composition on 'Myself'. I don't know how to start it =.=
Nevertheless, if I'm free, I might post another entry for today.


Love,ABJ
It's me versus every girl it's your choice you choose-