MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, September 5, 2008 12:48 PM
I'm Yours
That In Pink.



Good afternoon people.
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed!
Sigh.
& To NAD & Shafa, I cannot come down because I'm still on bed :P
That's for sure. Slept at 2 almost everynight listening to MJ12.
Yesterday's stories was really scary but I find it not if it's in the daylight or something but really, I went to sleep at 4 because of a story.
I tossed and turned like crazy which I feel afraid of my eyes intercepting with someone beside me.
Yada, my imaginations ran super wild. I was even perspiring with the fan on.
I took it that Dad cannot sleep as well because I heard him tossing & turning next door and sounds of the bedsheet.
Gaaaaaaaaaa.
But thankfully whatever I heard on radio on everynight has been brainwashed the next day.
So currently not feeling like a scaredy cat.
Heh!

I receieved 5 emails in just one night and Dear sent me an offline message with 'Friendster profile I'm watching'.
Went dumbfounded so I decided to check my mail and found a friendster comment given by Said.
Like what on earthhhhhhhhh, he came back haunting me and that was like since Sec 1 =.=
Somehow he was like the only Sec 3 stuck with the Sec 1s going for raya.
Buddy & I were there as well then and I heard his conversation when we were at Atiqah's house.
Like ewwwwwwwwww. Buddy was giving me the unhappy look =.=
Up till now and I suppose that he's Sec 5 this year, sent me a despicable comment.
After that outing that day, I told myself to make sure he never sees me or chat to me or something.
But recently, he's been going online quite often. Without hesitation, of course I block him laa.
Don't agitate me by saying I chat to him can. Walao~
I'm so frigging pissed with that guy. Fancy bothering my life.
Can't he see that I'm happily attachedddddddd.
& I don't want to visit friendster anymore.
Heartaches.

Okay so past 4 days, I've been doing nothing much.
I did study but I don't feel satisfied with what I revised.
So I think, I need to chiong over the weekend.
Wish me luck people.
& Please, I don't want any bad things to happend within these 3 days.
Please, please, please.
I love youuuuuuuuu, Dear (:

Love,ABJ
I don't need an imitation, just a real creation-