Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, September 7, 2008 11:45 AM
Why So Serious? II
Good morning people. Thankfully I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed today althought I slept quite late. Heee. But anyway, let's take away some time talking about the condition of my computer. I had it repaired like two weeks ago and recently, it's on the verge on a crash. WTH. & Not many Anti-Virus programmes are installed compared to my second hard disk. This is my brand new hard disk and something's bad going to happen to it =.= Okay Dad, let me just forge the cash out this time if it's going for another repair. You took the hammers to these walls, drag the memories down the hall. I can't sleep last night. So I was super bored. I wanted to turn on the computer but I was lazy :/ & Since it has been giving problems at certain point of time, I'm lazy to tolerate it. So I just took out Dad's laptop and started exploring things. Went and check out on my MSN Space. It's been a long time since I posted lyrics and songs dedicated to Dear and everything. Then I decided to check Dears'. The only thing I was ever thinking of is to turn back time. Both of us were so different way back then. Compared to now. Let's just say things are getting serious as days go by. Serious as in both the good and the bad way. Well, it's no wonder when you come across the phrase 'Things change, people change' :/ Okay, quit dreaminggggggg. Turning back time ain't going to happen. The only thing I can do now is focus on the present. It's neither the past nor the future. So let's just continue roll the dice and play the life called game. With inclusive to such a horrible cramp, that made me not able to sleep as well. I ______________. Anyway, there's so many things going around me. During this month, I learn how feel more sympathetic no matter how temperamental they can be :/ I just pity her. You know, crying on the phone over one she loves. & I don't know how to coax and consolidate her. What more when my mind is stuck with those books. I know how she feels. & I do know how the other one feels. It's like I've been in both situations. I understand him and I understand her. Truly speaking, both are in a spot. I'm not sitting in the middle of the fence but ah............ forget it. I shall not talk about it. I can help others but I cannot help myself. Sigh. Tsk. I know it's way too late, but Selamat Berpuasa to all Barker mates. (Though there's only 6 of us. Tsk-) What I'm looking forward for today is good communication with my close ones. It's either I synch with you people or vice-versa. But it all gives us the same bottomline ; to bond that fraternity. Love ABJ, We want more than this world got to offer- |