Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, September 6, 2008 9:54 PM
Nothing Special Today
Now don't tell me I'm going to fall sick before exams again. Ergh. Can't stop coughing and sneezing. So yeah, I didn't have a proper bukaaa. Prayed first and seek for calmness of what I'm facing and everything. I ate a few spoonfuls and I'm done with my eyes half-teared. & I didn't join Mum & Bro to eat together. Dad's working so... it seems quiet without Dad around because I cannot joke and watch movies at the living room together etc. etc. Dad's a cool person. I like him. He doesn't even tell Mum off or something when Mum shared with us a guy wanted to kenalan with her. He even made a joke out of it, you know. How often do you see spouses not playing the role of a cool guy or lady or something ? Sheesh. Anyway, studied some more Geography not Physics because I don't feel like it. So chatted with Nad and shared some things. Alaaaaaaaa, some things just not being planned the way that we ever dream of. So quit dreaming! Love,ABJ Rules are meant to be broken- |