Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 8, 2008 4:19 PM
System Of A Down
Hello people. It's the first day of Term 4 and the whole class was sleepy. I've never see the class so sleepy and lazy beforeeeeeeeeeeeee. First two periods was PE. Was quite fun but tiring. After recess, of which I didn't go for of course, we had 2 periods of SS after that. A.Tan wasn't in a good mood when she stepped in the class. Everyone didn't even bother to answer a yes/no question and she was super pissed, what more. Then a handful of people didn't do their homework which adds up to her piss-o-meter. Thirdly, she complained the visualizer was in lilac blue colour. Ours was perfectly fine and the whole class was arguing 'Nooooooo, this one perfect la.' We were comparing our visualize with 3-7 which colour is always either purple/yellow/blue. You know when those ports were frayed or something. I don't know but in the end, we assumed she's losing and was outnumbered by the 43 of us. She said 'Aiya, I don't know lah. Later your eyes spoilt you use lasik then you know. My eyes are poor because of old age, nyeh nyeh nyeh' As usual, the class made stupid noises. LOL. We had Physics. & It was super boringggggggg. But luckily she understands that the whole class was tired. & That was inevitable. Followed by 2 periods of English. Finished up my holiday homework on Book Review and done, can relax for the rest of the time I had until lunch. Relax as in talk with Hakeem,AhFen & Anwar. I was kind of interrupting Hakeem's conversation with AhFen and she went confused. She was saying that her whole family were Buddhists except herself who is Christian. & none of her family members knew it ; if not she'll be chopped and cooked in ChapChye sauce lah. So I was saying 'Eh, AhFen join Islam ah. We can be sister*yo-yo*' & If you know AhFen, you'll know how she laugh. She's like having self-amusement. LMAO LMAO LMAO. Cute, though. Okay,so yeah, all she did was laugh along with the 3 of us. I rather have a chat rather than sleepingggggggggggggggg although I was sleepy. So yeah, that's the only moment I enjoyed in school today. Hearing her giggles are like piece of music. But it doesn't drowns you out. Heh! Okay, hanged out with NAD during lunch at the stairs. Talk talk talk. & 1 Period of Math. Then off for home with Sharifah. Dear didn't fetch me ): But hopefully he'll be okay by now. Bleagh! Selalu makan sedappppppp. Oh, anyway, I had my dengdeng yesterday. Yummmmm~ Love,ABJ You're the lyrics to my song- |